Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ric#12 Winners

Just popping in today to announce the winners of ric#12!  Our challenges run on the first and third Tuesdays of each month, and there is occasionally a month with a fifth Tuesday.  May is one of those months, so today we have no new challenge to share....but make sure to come back on Tuesday, June 5th to see what inspiration outfit YOU picked in our facebook poll!

Well, I know why you're here- below are the winners :)


Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Sanketi
Eli
Chupa
--------------------------------------------------------------


And the Queen of Couture, winner of the fabulous Sketch Markers from Copic is:

Tasnim!


Congrats to the winners!  Tasnim, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!

I'll see you all next week with a new challenge!

4 comments:

Sanketi said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as fashionista...and congrats to the rest !

Nabilrab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasnim said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! I am in a state of disbelief! I must add, I really like this challenge blog, can't wait for the next challenge :

Anonymous said...

useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
spoken english institute in jaipur | english speaking institute in jaipur